This week I wanted to do something a little different. Below you will find my top 5 moments of the week:
5. I learned what happens when you ask a 2nd grader to wait to pee, until after a timed computer test....they pee their pants :)
4. I am blessed to have students in my classroom with autism at varying levels, and have a very diverse classroom as far as abilities are concerned.
3. There is a kindergarten teacher that is pregnant and due in January, and I have been told that when I talk to her, it is very likely that I will get that position.
2. If Lakeshore is full next year, they will need one more teacher in each grade. BONUS: I was also told that I will have no problem finding a position at that school!
1. My mentor teacher announced to the entire staff (including principals) that I was doing a great job in her class, that my classroom management skills were excellent and that she was glad I jumped right in from day 1!